45 minute Assessment: £60
30 minute Follow up: £45
Domiciliary Assessment: £70
Domiciliary Follow Up: £65
What can I expect from my Initial Assessment?
The Subjective Exam
This involves detailed questioning regarding the history of your condition, your symptoms, and how they affect you. To progress with a physical exam and onward treatment, it is also important to fully understand your general and past medical history.
The Objective Exam
This part involves observation of movement and function, testing for joint movement and stability, muscles strength and flexibility, and neurological screening. Tests utilised in the objective exam are planned following information gained in the subjective exam.
Following your exam, treatment is likely to include 1 or more of the following:
1. Clarity regarding recovery timescale and strategic return to your desired function
2. Manual or soft tissue therapies, electrotherapy, acupuncture or strapping interventions as required through sessions.
3. Individualized evidence-based progressive rehabilitation programs
4. Advice with relation to pacing, activity management to enable sustainable improvement in sport and daily
When Physiotherapy is not Helping
If physiotherapy intervention has not been effective, it may be important to explore further management options. With your consent, it could be appropriate to liaise with your GP, suggesting:
1. Referral to other Health and Medical Professionals such Orthopaedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Pain and Counselling Services.
2. Suggest targeted investigations when needed (such as MRI scans, X-Rays, and blood tests).
Charges for late cancellation (under 24 hours), or non-attendance are at the clinic’s discretion. Please provide as much notice as possible so the appointment can be rearranged. True Fit Physiotherapy reserves the right to charge the full cost of an appointment for non-attendance or cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Let’s work towards pain free function together